Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on September 23, 2020 at 9:45 PM|
Hi. Here is an update on the services that we offer:
In-Shop Monitor or Laser Heater Service and Repair
Call to set up an appointment to drop off your Monitor Heater for Service or Repair
Same day / Emergency Repair available
Call to set up an appointment fo our technician to assist over the phone in diagnosis and repair of your heater
If you only need to order parts for your heater, they are available in our Web Store.
Send In Your Parts For Repair
Please call 828 264-1723 for details.
- Please be sure to call prior to bringing your heater to the shop.
- When you remove your heater, turn off the fuel and plug the fuel line coming into the heater and cap the fuel line coming out of the heater. (You may purchase a cap and plug from the hardware store or you can purchase one from our Web Store using this link: CAP & PLUG and we will ship them to you). Note: be sure you purchase the correct cap & plug (Flared or Compression Fittings - most are flared).
- You do not need to bring the flue pipe in to the shop, only the heater unless there is an issue with your flue pipe.
- We ask that you social distance and wear a mask when dropping off your heater. Customers are not allowed to remain in the shop. We will call you when your heater is ready.
- If you need same day repair, call to schedule an appointment. You may not wait in the shop. Usually we can complete the repair in 1 to 2 hours and will call when your heater is ready.
- Your heater should be plugged in to a dedicated outlet with a quality surge protector. If you need one, we have them available in the shop for purchase.
- The in-line filter from your kerosene tank should be changed each year. We have these available in the shop for purchase.
If you are too far away to bring your heater to the shop or prefer to complete the repair yourself with assistance from our technician, call to schedule a consult. The technician will give you step-by-step instruction to diagnose and repair your heater.
If you need parts, we will help you with your order, ship them to you and then assist you in completing your repair.
Technician consults are $49 / hour M-F 9am - 5pm
See below for after hours pricing
Technician Consult _____________________________$49.00 / Hour
In-Shop Service / Repair________________________ $59.00 / Hour
Same-Day In-Shop Service / Repair______________$79.00 / Hour
Weekend In-Shop Service / Repair_______________$79.00 / Hour
Same Day Weekend In-Shop Service / Repair_____$89.00 / Hour
Wick Replacement in Portable Kerosene Heaters__$50.00* - Total Price including Wick and Labor (*most wicks included for this price)
- Check (with prior approval)
- Credit Card
We will email directions to the shop when you call to bring in your heater. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
NOTE: We work on ALL Kerosene Monitor Heaters except the ones listed below:
We DO NOT work on Monitor 30, Monitor 20 or the LP or NG GF Models - We may have parts for these heaters but we do not work on them.